Do you ship internationally?
We only ship orders to New Zealand addresses. We do not accept international orders.
We use Mainfreight to ship the reformers around NZ. DVD’s and other small items will be sent via tracked post.
NOTE: Please choose your order carefully as we cannot make changes after it has been dispatched.
How to access cheaper freight / or free pick up
a) Provide us with a business delivery address.
b) Ask to pick up from a freight depot.
c) Or pick up yourself if you are in Whangarei.
Please email us and we can provide you with a quotation and detail of the closest depot.
- Reformers will not fit in a Sedan, ONLY vans/utes etc as they are 2.4 m long.
What kind of payment plans do you accept?
- All Major credit cards are accepted including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club. All credit card transactions are processed via paypal (you don’t need a paypal account). All credit card transactions incur a 3.5% credit card surcharge.
- GEM Visa offer 0% p.a. for 6 months on Gem Visa purchases over $250. Credit and lending criteria: $55 establishment fee and $52 annual account fee apply. Gem Visa is provided by Latitude Financial Services Limited. Please apply here Pilates Reformer NZ credit card surcharge of 3.5% applies.
- Internet banking (bank account details are provided at check out)
- Laybay options (items will not be shipped until full payment is received)
- Finance – The major advantage of using external financing for your next equipment purchases is that it frees up your capital. Finance interest rates have become very competitive over the past few years and there are some quite major tax advantages to using finance for your equipment. At Pilates Reformer NZ we recommend a single supplier for finance. Jonathan Parker – CrediFlex. Jonathan has access to a number of different lenders and will help you find the best solution. Some clients will use a mixture of the finance packages available to suit their own needs.